Picture of ArrowAccess to Recovery (ATR)

Picture of Adults

The first step is to connect the client to a Recovery Consultant (RC) of their choice who will coordinate services in cooperation with the client, whether the services are funded by ATR or free in the community. The RC assists the client in developing a personal recovery plan and schedules meetings to discuss plan progress and needed modifications. If you or someone you know is struggling with substance use problems or having problems with maintaining their recovery, please contact ATR at 1-877-662-HELP. More information can be found by going to http://www.in.gov/fssa/dmha/2701.htm